With our basic submission, your infographic will be reviewed by one of our editors on a first come, first served basis.
If your infographic meets our guidelines and is of high quality, it will be published as quickly as possible, depending on how many submissions are ahead of you.
We will link the infographic itself to your original URL using the Alt text of your choice with a “follow” link. We will also link to the URL of your choice from the description that you provide. However, this will be a “no follow” link.
If you prefer that your infographic is published immediately and with a “follow” link in the description, the please choose our Express submission.
Please follow our submission guidelines to make sure your infographic is approved and published.
Fill in the form below with the following information:
- Title – Provide the Title of your infographic.
- Original Source – Provide the original source where your infographic is published. We will link to this source.
- Infographic URL – Provide the URL of your infographic. You can find this in your media library if you are using WordPress.
- Description – Provide an original description of at least 300 words to be published with your infographic. If the description you provide is not original, your infographic will not be published. If you would like us to provide an original description, click here >>Content Creation Service.
- Embed Code or Special Instructions – Provide an embed code if you like, or any other instructions, such as Alt text, etc..
Your cooperation in supplying all of the information above will ensure that we can publish your infographic in a timely manner.
- Indicates required field
Awesome Infographics reserves the right to refuse infographics that do not meet our quality guidelines.
We also reserve the right to edit any content provided with your infographic to better serve our readers.
By submitting your infographic, you give Awesome Infographics the right to share the infographic on all social media outlets.
While we will link back to the original source of the infographic to give proper credit to you, you will not receive author status. That will be retained for our staff and may include an author box below your infographic with the editor that reviewed and approved your submission.