Today’s infographic is from my good friend Doug Cunnington and is about how to write a review for your Amazon niche site. It seems like there is a new Amazon niche site popping up everyday.
And is it any wonder?
They are profitable and a way for the little guy, with some knowledge, to build a business around a niche with Amazon.
Amazon niche site entrepreneurs make money with a business model called Affiliate Marketing.
Here is a great tutorial on Affiliate Marketing for Beginners.
There are a number of key issues for being successful with an Amazon niche site.
- Keyword Research – This is the most important step in your Amazon niche site journey. Proper keyword research is the hallmark of any good niche site.
- Choose your niche – You have to choose a profitable niche that has competition that you can surpass in the Google search results.
- Build your site structure – A successful Amazon niche site has a very specific structure that is the hallmark of success.
- Utilize good on page SEO – One thing that is a imperative in the Amazon niche site business is proper on page SEO.
- Use the keyword in the page URL.
- Use the keyword in the title.
- Use the keyword in the meta description.
- Use the keyword in the first paragraph.
- Use the keyword in the last paragraph.
- Use the keyword in a heading.
- Only use the keyword for one page or post.
- Use the keyword for the ALT for at least one image.
- Link to authority sites.
- Use internal linking.
Once you have these basic skills mastered, it is simply a matter of creating quality content. This infographic deals with the exact method or template, if you will for creating that content.
I also suggest that once you have created an Amazon review that you are satisfied with, save it as a template.
If you use Thrive Content Builder, this is very simple to do.
I hope that you find the how to write a review for your Amazon site infographic below helpful!
How to Write a Review for Your Amazon Niche Site